The importance of being part of something more than you are on your own is often understated and underrated. Is it important? You bet!
Being part of a group helps you in many ways:
- It will help you learn and finesse your rapport, conflict, and relationship skills.
- If you need inspiration, ideas, or a lift, a group will help you with this.
- Members in groups can find another member who is willing to listen and just be quiet as you process your thoughts and emotions.
- In a virtual group, you will connect with other members from all over the globe.
- Members bring their unique experience and perspective to the rest of the group. This is so valuable as it allows us to expand our understanding in many ways.
If you’ve wanted to be part of a group of people willing to uplift, support, and be there for you and you want to do the same for others, then please do come to the vault. We’re just getting started and there will be so much more to come as we grow and evolve. Together, we can make a difference.
If not this group, think about joining another group that can provide you the level of support you need and where you can contribute and support others, too. Much love!