When in doubt, emerge. When you feel vulnerable and want to hide, be counterintuitive and step up to step through and emerge! Your courage is calling.
We have learned – been conditioned – to be fearful. Everything can throw us into a fear state, if we allow it. Instead, ask yourself questions like:
- Is this something that will truly harm me?
- Is this something someone else has taught me to fear?
- Is this fearful thing a true part of my reality or is it something I have blown out of proportion and made fearful?
- What if, instead, I face it and see it for what it truly is?
- What if, instead, I call it out and learn to identify it differently?
- What can I do to turn down the volume of the fear and look, hear, and feel this differently?
- What if I focus on looking for the gift this is bringing to me? What is it?
- What if I choose to look at this through the lens of love? What will I see?
Learn a different way. Inform and educate yourself. Be curious. There is nothing in this life that needs to be feared.
You are a supremely and intrinsically divine being of light and love. There is nothing to fear. Remember to breathe. Relax. Be grateful.
Emerge. Be courageous. Be curious. Be love.